Holidays in Occitania, land of energy
A multitude of sports and leisure activities to satisfy the whole family!
Sports & Outdoor Activities
Occitania, land of energy in essence, with diverse and contrasting landscapes, gives you access to a multitude of sports, activities and leisure.
Rafting, canoeing down rivers, learning to sail, horseback riding or hiking, the range of sporting activities is impressive.
- Windsurfing on the lakes, ideal playground, for water sports lovers.
- Rafting, inflatable boat descent in splendid scenery.
- Canoeing on the Aude river, in the middle of nature, in white water or in calm water.
- Horseback riding, equestrian trek for beginners or experienced riders.
- Hiking on the GR7, a hiking trail of over 1500 kilometers.
- Golf, tennis, mountain biking, paragliding ... and many other outdoor activities.
Leisure & Relaxation
If you prefer relaxation and less sporting activities, you will find plenty of ideas for walks and places to discover to occupy the free time of your holidays.
In family or in couple, you will love to walk along the banks of the Canal du Midi or the Aude.
Many areas suitable for bathing, along rivers and lakes, are available to you to enjoy the pleasures of water and sun.
And if you like the sea, fine sandy beaches are waiting for you.
Small country trails, or walks in the forests, are also privileged moments of relaxation and well-being. In autumn, you will be amazed
to discover at random walks, mushrooms hidden beneath the foliage.
- Walks along the Canal du Midi, or on the shores of lakes and rivers.
- Bathing in lakes and rivers, make Occitania one of the most attractive areas for natural bathing.
- Swimming in the Mediterranean Sea, with beaches where the quality of the water is guaranteed.
- Mushroom picking in autumn, where the time of walking in the forest, you will smell the deep scents of the undergrowth.